Sunday, March 29, 2009
Taken for granted
Daddy and I took so many things for granted before we became parents. Sleep being the obvious and number one example. Uninterrupted showers, eating a warm meal together, being able to clean the house properly, going grocery shopping and running quick (quick being the key word there) errands to name just a "few" more. Although these things are sometimes missed in our new lives with Gabriel, we have learned what is truly the most important thing to be concerned about. Our lives now revolve around feedings and nap times, and I will tell you that we wouldn't change it for anything. Daddy and I have learned to take one day at a time, and if the baby is healthy and happy at the end of the day, we feel that we have accomplished something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment