Monday, September 14, 2009

A thoughtful gift

So, for those of you who follow the blog pretty regularly, you know that little G has favored mommy and daddy's CamelBak for a refreshing drink of water. Well, we just got tired of bringing our big ol' water bottles everywhere we went, so we told him that he was simply on his own from now on.....



As you can imagine, little G dragging his gallon of water around for himself was very time consuming, so friends Nikki and Matt came to G's rescue. They sent him his very own "cool dinosaur" mini CamelBak! The mouth piece is even spring loaded! Even nicer than the adult version!




Thank you Nikki and Matt for being so thoughtful in sending me my very first Camelbak!!

2 comments:

  1. He is a strong little dude...I love his new drinking bottle....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know that they made them for little dudes and divas. I am putting that on our xmas list right now!! Ours love mom and dad's camel backs too...now they could have their own.

    ReplyDelete