Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy's home!!!

It is really hard on daddy to be so limited in the time he spends with his little man. He gets home late from work, then the blur of the evening begins. Dinner, a bit of play time, then the bedtime process begins. The time he is able to spend with Gabriel during the week is limited, but there is something that happens daily that makes it all worth it. Every day, daddy is welcomed home by a very big smile and a cute little noise. Almost like a "yay". This would make any heart melt! Mom gets this on occasion, but he sees me every day. I just don't get the same welcome. Daddy is very special!

As I stated in the last post, G often enjoys playing in his crib for a while after his naps before we get him out. One particular day, daddy came home while we were playing and he went absolutely berserk! Of coarse no video camera was available at the time. Next time, daddy came in carrying the video camera. Although he was excited to see daddy, he didn't respond with nearly the same enthusiasm as he did the time previous. So this time, G and I had been playing for a little while before daddy came home. I heard daddy come into the house and turned on the camera just in case. So here is what we came up with! Click on the picture or on the name to play the video.

From Daddy's Home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment