What did mommy get for mother's day? G hired out Daddy to make her an herb and vegetable garden. His payment? Lots of hugs and kisses! Let's just hope mommy doesn't kill anything and spoil all that hard work!

Being a first time mom has certainly been a roller coaster ride, but I have always LOVED roller coasters!! Staying home with Gabriel full time has been a decision that I have questioned at times, but I know now that it was by far the best decision S and I have made thus far as parents. It hasn't always been easy, but I am pretty sure parenthood in general is that way.
Gabriel is someone so very special. For those of you who have been able to spend time with him, you know exactly what I am talking about. He is so sweet and kind hearted. He gives lots of hugs and kisses....unlimited really. He is shy, but not afraid. He is cautious but not overly. He does take a little while to warm up to people, but once he does, you are one of his family. He gets excited about the smallest of things and he has managed to make me look at everything very differently. I now take the time to "smell the roses" so to speak. I appreciate the little things this planet and life have to offer me. I have so much to be grateful for and I continue to be blessed every day of this new life I lead. I have an amazing husband who supports me even when I don't support myself. I have parents who help out as much as they possibly can and have such a special love for their little snookie. I have family and friends who are there unconditionally, and a son who continues to show me just how much love I have to give. More love than I ever thought that I had and it just keeps growing. How can you possibly know that kind of love unless you have a child? I am honestly not sure.
Thank you all for all of your unconditional love and support throughout my life. You have all had a huge part in the person and mother I have become. I simply wouldn't be here without God and my special people, my peeps!
Hugs and kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment