So G has FINALLY agreed to wear sun glasses! All daddy had to say is "cool dude!", and he now leaves them on for an extended period of time. Now he even asks for his "cool dude glasses".


To say that G hates getting his teeth brushed would quite honestly be the understatement of the year. We are talking, kicking and screaming, hitting kind of hate. So mommy and daddy have tried just about everything we could think of and we have been able to at least sustain the routine of brushing his teeth once a day at night. For those of you who are going to say, "shame on you for not brushing his teeth 2x's a day", I will say to you (with my fingers in my ears) "lalalalalalalalalalalalalala, I can't hear you!" And....we will get there eventually! I will often just wipe his teeth down with a washcloth before nap time, and that usually goes without significant incident. :-) But daddy just recently came up with an ingenious idea. What you ask? Well, a blinking crayola crayon tooth brush of coarse. He actually brushed his teeth (or something like brushing anyway) the last couple of nights. The idea is to brush until the blinking stops. Although I am not too picky with this since I am just grateful he isn't being a howler monkey. Daddy to the rescue once again, does he know his son, or what!? Will it last? Let's just hope so!
G very easily counted to 12 the other day. Daddy and he were drawing on the doodle board and G asked daddy to stamp one duck, two ducks, three ducks and so on until he reached 12 ducks. I am pretty sure he wanted to say 13, but either he wasn't sure, or he noticed that daddy ran out of room on the doodle board! We were so proud! He has since then counted from 10-13, so I know he knows it to 13! What a little smarty pants!!!! Hugs and Kisses to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment