Monday, June 27, 2011

Rewind....Easter

So Easter was actually before we went strawberry picking, but I forgot to post about it! So here we are! We had a great Easter. Mom and Dad came over and we had an Easter Egg hunt for Gabriel. To say that G eats VERY little sugar in his normal day to day diet, so when Easter and Halloween roll on by, it has been extremely entertaining to see his response to sugar. All I can say it HILARIOUS! He certainly still acts like himself, just extremely amped! I wish I had video of him running around like a crazy kid but I don't, sorry! We had fun dying eggs and eating them. He didn't like the yolk at all, but he loved the whites! This was pretty much his dinner for that night, he just kept eating them! I was shocked, and kinda grossed out. Only because I have never liked eggs unless they were baked inside of something sweet :-) But I was very happy to see that he does not share my dislike for them. The Easter Bunny also stopped by and hid many eggs throughout our backyard. Gabriel's favorite activity for a few days was to "crack" his eggs. I had him "crack" the eggs for a few days to get his snacks during the day. We had fun with it! Favorite candy of the 2011 Easter were the malted milk eggs, Yum! Amelia had fun too! Too young for candy my love, but I am sure next year you will be partaking in the festivities a bit more. She was of coarse adorable, and what is Easter for a little girl, without an Easter bonnet!?



Most eggs got double dipped and ended up a weird brownish color




"Cracking" his eggs



Yum! First hard boiled eggs!







Hmmm, what to eat first?


And the winner is....


Playdoh from Auntie Jen



Amelia in her first Easter outfit



First full family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment