I know that our Republican friends aren't going to be very excited about this entry, but I think you all will live! :-) Jan 21st of 2009 we had a snow storm here, and for those who don't know what that means, it means that the city shuts down! So we had a fun snow day with the little man. It also allowed us to sit and watch a very special moment in our nations history. Our country has come a long way, but has so far yet to go. We were so excited to see our President Elect Barack Obama inaugurated into office! Daddy and I were so happy to be able to share this moment with Gabriel, and are hoping for positive changes in this country. We now have hope that our great country will become a better place for our children to grow and flourish in!
No comments:
Post a Comment