Sunday, April 5, 2009
Happy 3 month birthday Gabriel!!!
Little G has shown mommy and daddy that he is strong beyond his months! He is able to lift his head and keep it steady, he can hold his head level with his body when you pull him up to sitting, he can play "super baby" with his daddy, and he is smiling and "talking" up a storm. 3 months has come and gone by so quickly and time feels like it is on fast forward. I can't believe that he will never be 7lbs again. To think that he is no longer wearing his mittens and that he is growing out of his 0-3 outfits like they are going out of style! We will never experience his first noises, or see his first smile again. His first laugh is now only a memory, but one that we are reminded of each time he giggles. He is a constant reminder to us that you truly need to enjoy every minute of every day because you simply will not get them back to enjoy again. We have our memories, and how precious these memories are. We may be done with many "firsts", but we now look forward to many new "firsts" that we have yet to experience with Gabriel. We are so blessed and grateful to be given each and every day with this amazing gift of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi
ReplyDeleteJust found the blog. I missed the e-mail until I went back to search for something...GREAT JOB! It was ambitious to begin at the beginning. I just started where I began the blog. I tend to "back blog" photo's (like at Easter). Can't wait to keep up with Little G on the blog!!
That little baby is pure sugar!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
Super duper cute!
ReplyDelete