Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiss and Cookie!

March 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kiss and Cookie! We had such a great time in Texas with the family and it was so exciting to be there as the twins turned 1 year old! What a year it has been! They are both so amazing and I am in complete disbelief that they are already a year old!! It was a weekend celebration that was very special and we had a fantastic time visiting our family. Gabriel loved seeing his cousins again and enjoyed all the critters! Thank you Auntie and Uncle for being so nice to me and letting me stay in the guest room even when you had so many other visitors to find room for! I miss you guys already....but next time I will be flying!!!!! Even if I have to get a passport to visit Texas by then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment