Well, it has been 3 years since Mommy and Daddy have been married. And the first year of G's life, we have already managed to get behind in our celebrating! To our defense, I was REALLY sick with the mystery illness on the long weekend we planned to celebrate our anniversary with the little man camping. Celebrated on time, or a bit late, either way the idea is the same.
So GramA and Grandpa S offered to watch the little man for the evening so Daddy and I could go and celebrate our belated anniversary. We were able to sneak in a wonderful dinner and an independent film called Away We Go, which we both recommend. Great movie and we thoroughly enjoyed it and the time together. That was the first movie we were able to go to since G was born. We had a blast!
I can safely say that the love that we share is stronger than I could have ever imagined. And now we have been blessed with this amazing little person to share that love with. How can two people be so lucky? My love for this wonderful man grows more and more with each passing day. Thank you S so much for putting up with all of my "corks". I know it is hard work sometimes, but I know that I choose the right man for the job! It has been a great 6 years and I look forward to many more wonderful years ahead of us!
I just wanted to take a journey through our lives together and back to the beautiful day where it all truly began.
Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteYour wedding photos are beautiful.
Great post....It was our pleasure to help out...Love Mom Happy Anniversary
ReplyDeleteI really do think that children can make the bonds between husband and wife stronger and more profound. Congrats on your time together, before you know it a decade plus will pass you by and you'll honestly wonder where all the time went. I say it all the time - but treasure every moment!!
ReplyDelete