First time on Daddy's shoulders
The first of many crawling trips around the kitchen island
First pool
First time in a restaurant highchair!
First peek over the top of his crib...first caught by photo anyway!

First 4th of July

First adventure into the grass

First peek through safety gates
First time wearing leg warmers....for knee protection purposes only! Not for warming!

UPDATE - Little G is pulling up on EVERYTHING! He is pulling himself up on anything and everything with great ease!
Catch you later, but until then.....lots of hugs and kisses!


That pool is seriously TINY!!! He needs a bigger pool....so cousins can come and play. So many firsts....this is is such a terrific age, now just wait until he walks! Love the pack and play on - table???? and sometimes I think I should just throw mine in the laundry basket...I am forever washing clothes!!! More firsts to come, keep cherishing every moment, they are fleeting....
ReplyDelete