Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ahhhh, a happy mommy!

Well, for a while there we were holding off on spending the money on a really good stroller, but we finally took that plunge! We purchase the Hummer of all strollers. I call it the Hummer of strollers because I think of it as a luxury, "all terrain" stroller that is very expensive! This stroller can also become a jogging stroller......tehehehehe, like that is going to happen! But that isn't the reason why we purchased it. It is the only rubber tire, "off-roading" stroller that can go from a single stroller, to a double stroller, then back to a single again. I found it on sale and made the move! So for those of you who are concerned by mine and S's comments of being nervous of having another little one due to the fact that little G has set the bar so high, you will be relieved to know that I went ahead and purchased the double kit at the same time as the stroller itself. I did feel a bit weird doing this, but it was 22% off, and I am never one to pass up a good deal! Thank you Phil and Ted for making such an awesome product!!!


Mommy is truly in heaven and is very happy with this purchase! Happy enough, in fact, to designate an entire blog post about it!!! Sorry about that guys!

Here is beautiful baby boy in our red beauty!


1 comment: