Mommy finally found a swing that she was happy with! We purchased this swing for the little man some time ago and I meant to post this video, but other subjects kept distracting me! This was his first time in his swing. He does really enjoy his swing! This video was actually taken on July 24th, 2009.
OMG! So cute. Love his laugh.
ReplyDeleteCookie and Kiss send their love.
We are having loads of fun together while mom and dad are away. we are eating tons of sugar, staying up all night. All the kids from Kindermusik are coming over to jam at midnight. Hopefully, we can return the keg of kool-aid before the 'rents get home tomorrow morning. Wish G were here to get in trouble too!
How much fun is that!!!! :-) I am so glad that you guys are getting that time with them. Give them extra hugs and kisses from us too please! Tell J I said hello and safe travels back home!
ReplyDeleteThis was a wonderful post with so many great photos and video. He sure is a lot of FUN! I need to do a 18 month post for the twins....I feel so much more connected with you all by being able to "see" how he grows. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete