Here are some pictures from one of our recent family adventures in the neighborhood. The weather is really starting to warm up here in NC and we are soooo pleased to get out of the house more often!!! Yay for warmer weather!!!!
"Dog?"

Playing in the leaves!!

You wanna wrestle?

OK!!!!

G looking oh so cute

Covering Daddy with leaves

Playing in the tunnel at the playground. Spring is in the air, and so is the static!

Thank you father time for finally getting us to the change in seasons!! It took you a while, but we are grateful! We are all so very glad to get outside more often since that is where all of us prefer to spend our time. By By Winter, and good riddance too ya!!! More family adventures to come! Hugs and Kisses to all!!!
I just love the photo of G in the tunnel. Check out Miss A's blog for a near identical one of Q! We MISS YOU and wish you were here! I have to say love that you blog so that we can see these little glimpses of G as he gets big, big, bigger! everyday.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
PS. I can't seem to post comments from my iphone so I have been a bit of slacker on the commenting but NOT the viewing!!!!
ReplyDelete