Sometimes Gabriel and I go see Daddy at work during his lunch break. I know Daddy really enjoys it, and I am pretty sure his colleagues like seeing him there as well. He goes around from cubicle to cubicle collecting various balls and other work related things that could be safely passed as toddler toys. We try to do this as often as we can, however never as often as we would like. I remember we did something similar as children. We would go as a family to visit my dad who was working 2nd shift at the time. We would tailgate and have dinner together. Mom would have us in our PJ's for the outings and we would have a blast! Here are some pictures from a couple of our trips to visit daddy at work:



I Love it! I love how it goes back to the memories you have as a child and shows us that it isn't the grand things, but the small everyday ones that make up the best memories and the strongest bonds! The pictures say it all. Wonderful!
ReplyDelete